I will first start with BUBBLER information (links for suppliers below)
Rock-Ola Manufacturing Corporation - Rock-Ola's on-line site for replacement BUBBLER parts. They only list a few basic parts. However if you call them they have most anything in stock for the Nostalgic Bubbler.
Phone: 310-328-1306 (press 5 for parts or 6 for tech help). Last information I had Rock-Ola was only open for parts Mon-Tue-Wed (closed Thur & Fri). If someone finds out this has changed please send me a note.
Victory Glass - No one company can supply all your jukebox parts needs but Steve & Denny come the closest. By far they have supplied me with more parts than all the other juke parts suppliers combined. I highly recommend them as your 1st choice. On-line ordering system is old and does not show pics so don't hesitate to call them. Victory Glass has a lot of stuff for the AMI/Rowe Bubbler as well for the ROCK-OLA Bubbler jukeboxes that is not really listed on-line & for this you need to call them. If you call them please make sure to tell Denny I sent you!
A&B Jukebox Repair - Bill rebuilds my CD UNITS and he does a good job. He has rebuild plenty of them for me and not once have I had a warranty issue. That should speak for itself. He also has a lot of parts avail for the late model vinyl jukeboxes along with CD jukes. If you need your CD unit rebuilt please call Bill. Make sure to check his site as he has a lot of jukebox stuff avail.
MANUALS/LITERATURE regarding the BUBBLER - all makes & models - as time permits I will be adding PDF files on the subject. For starters I have the "YELLOW SYSTEM" Rock-Ola Bubbler parts & operation manual ready for download now plus a few others. You will find my manuals under my 'MORE' tab under 'JUKEBOX MANUALS'. If any of you have a manual/chart/literature of any kind concerning BUBBLERS and you want to share please email it to me & will consider making it available to everyone.
NOTE: When you click onto this 'JUKEBOX MANUAL' tab it will ask you to sign-up to be able to view & download the files. Its just takes an email & a password to log onto this page & it's free. I just want to control my downloads.
* AMI/Rowe CD bubbler - model CD100A-B 2pg Quick reference Computer Code Guide - (print on 8-1/2x14 paper then fold) added 8/19/2013- avail now
* Rock-Ola - Yellow System Operation & Part Manual, covers model CD8-C from 11/2003 to 2006 added 7/21 - avail for download
* Rock-Ola - Yellow System Operation & Parts Manual, covers model CD8-C from 2007 to 2009
* Rock-Ola - Orange System Operation only Manual, covers model CD8-B from 1998 to 11/2003 added 8/31 - avail now
* Rock-Ola - Orange System Parts only Manual, covers model CD8-B from 1998-11/2003 added 8/31 - avail now
* My Quick reference charts for the Rock-Ola "RED, ORANGE & YELLOW' systems--added 7/23 - avail for download
* My Excel Template file for printing CD TITLE CARD LABELS
* Misc other information that Rock-Ola sent out with new bubblers--added some 7/24 - some avail for download, bubbler specs 2 & Modem Instuctions
* AMI/ROWE Two Volume Bubbler Manuals on 1 pdf file added 8/31 - avail now
* Wurlitzer OMT - ONE MORE TIME Field /Service Manual No. 22 - added 7/21 - avail for download
* Wurlitzer OMT - ONE MORE TIME Parts Manual - RV3707 after serial no. 34040766 - added 7/21 - avail for download
* Wurlitzer OMT - ONE MORE TIME Field/Service/Parts Manual for PRINCESS OMT - Mini- Bubbler - added 7/21 avail for download
* PowerPoint on how to do preventive maintenance/lubrication on a Rock-Ola Bubbler this was an A&W publication
* Plus many others - added several other bubbler info pdf's 8/31 - avail now
I will get the other files uploaded when I can find the time as I have a bookcase full of bubbler info. Probably will have all uploaded by late fall/2013
My other Jukebox links - Listed in order of my preference. Just click on any link(s).
MUSICAL FUN FOR EVERYONE - Bill Butterfield (NAPA, CA) has an extremely large supply of used Jukebox parts. When I was restoring I bought a lot of stuff from Bill. He knows more about Jukeboxes than I do and will always help you. Returns emails better than anyone I deal with. Great guy. Give him a try next time your need that jukebox part you can't find & tell him JUKEBOXDON sent you.
VICTORY GLASS - (Waukee, IA) No one company can supply all your Repro-Jukebox parts needs but Steve & Denny come the closest. By far they have supplied me with more parts than all the other juke parts suppliers combined. I highly recommend them as your 1st choice. On-line ordering system is old and does not show pics so don't hesitate to call them. Victory Glass has a lot of stuff for the AMI/Rowe Bubbler as well for the ROCK-OLA Bubbler jukeboxes that is not really listed on-line & for this you need to call them. If you call them please make sure to tell Denny I sent you! They also have one of the largest collection of jukebox manuals.
A-1 JUKEBOX & NOSTALGIA, Inc. - Victory Glass was always my first choice for Repro-Jukebox Parts as they have the largest/best selection. A-1 is about the 2nd largest and was my 2nd choice. A-1 Jukebox & Nostalgia, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Ken Arnold brand reproduction Jukebox parts and other “exact reproduction” Jukebox parts. Ken Arnold's parts are quality. A-1 has a link on his site to download his current catalog. Make sure to download it.
JUKEBOX FRIDAY NIGHT - Bill Bickers has been in Jukeboxes since 1967, loner than me. Does quality amp work and will rebuilt your amp - I don't think no one is better. Has vacuum tubes galore along with cap kits & jukebox parts. I have never had an issue with any amp Bill has rebuilt for me. Want quality amp work please call Bill. NO ONE IS BETTER.
VERN & JASON TISDALE - Vern left us in 2013 and his son Jason has taken over. Vern had a really good assortment of electronics for the Jukebox hobbyist and was one of the smartest people I know on the subject. I wish Jason well as he has some mighty big shoes to fill.
DURFEE COIN-OP - Jukebox parts and a lot of them. Generally if Bill from Musical Fun for Everyone did not have what I was looking for John Durfee did.
JUKEBOX4NEEDLES.com - Hugh selection of jukebox needles/stylus, cartridges, wallbox keys, jukebox keys, volume control keys, turntable needles/stylus & cartridges and a whole lot more.
More to come when I find the time... I have over 450 links in my favorites just on the topic of Jukeboxes. Will add them as soon as I can along with a lot of international Jukebox parts suppliers.
Click the rocking Jukebox to report bad link